The original recipe calls for it to be served with couscous and roasted asparagus. She sometimes serves it with the roasted asparagus, but she always ends up serving it over rice.
Below are the ingredients and instructions.
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grainy, stone ground mustard
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
A glass or two of the wine used to cook this dish tops it off perfectly.